Welcome to Evesham Squash
Welcome to the home of Evesham squash. Co-located with the rowing club in the heart of Evesham, we boast three fully-heated quality courts and a friendly membership. Whether you are a younger player looking to improve your game or a returning ‘rusty racket’ looking to burn a few ‘fun calories’ we have the facilities and range of playing standards to suit.
For further information you can view our membership rates or email our squash captain, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our facilities in summary:
- Three excellent heated courts;
- Online bookings – club members can book 14 days in advance;
- Internal and external leagues – catering for all standards;
- Training sessions and Club night (currently Thursday evenings);
- Great facilities – changing rooms, bar, weekend cafe, wi-fi, function room, and conference room;
- Fob-based access system. Fobs available to members for £10 deposit;
- Free tennis included in the squash subscription.
Changes to our Membership and Booking System
For a while now we have been beavering away in the background on a new club-wide membership-management and court-management system (bookings). The system is based around the LTA’s Clubspark and will enable:
- Automated membership management;
- Online payments for memberships;
- Online payments for pay-and-play & guest court bookings;
- Automatic lights and heaters switching – based on court bookings, (there is a ‘grace period’ before and after a booking slot, this also includes a heater warm-up period);
Over the next fortnight we will be fully testing the new system and gradually moving our membership and courts across; you will notice that court-3 has already been moved. As with all system changes there are a few things which will work a bit differently.
The changes in a nutshell:
- Pay per play will now pay a small yearly subscription, this will cover our England Squash affiliation and administrative fees;
- Pay per play members will now pay for a court rather than individual fees per player;
- Guest fees (for non-members playing a member) will be implemented.
- Firstly please be patient with us, this is a complex (and club-wide) change with only a small handful of volunteers doing their best, we think we’ve got it right but sometimes not everything goes as planned……….
- Have a look at the new Membership webpages, over the next few days we will send all existing full members an email-invite directly from the new system asking you to renew your membership. Once you’ve done this we will immediately remove you from the club’s direct debit system. Pay per play members will need to select the pay-per-play membership;
- Life members will be processed by us so please hold tight for the time being;
- More communications will follow as we bring the other courts into the new system.